Monday, June 21, 2010

Weighting in Vain?

So, today was the FIRST weigh-in at Studio-310. I was worried about what the results would be because I was less than "good" this week. As I stepped on the scale Liz says: "What eating plan are you on?" I stuttered a little "uhhhhh....Weight Wathcers?" "That's great" she said, "I love Weight Watchers!" As I weight for the numbers I am thinking: "don't worry self, you will pull it back together this week for sure!" "240" she says. "240?" I think..."huh?" "Are you sure?" She showed me the numbers she wrote down on the paper: 240lbs....Wow! I am soooooo proud!

Sooooooooooooooo, that means 2 lbs down and 14 more to go! YES!

We decided to stay for the Cardio Hip-Hop class, which Liz taught herself. It was a GREAT class...it started a bit fast for me, but my body was right there....meeting me half way! It was WONDERFUL to be dancing again, near people who were all there for the SAME REASON: to lose weight and fell better about themselves.

"If you're not sweating, you're npt dancing" she calls out "oh I'm sweating Liz," reply. "Is she serious?" My cousin asks. "Yup, seems so," I answer and we are off to the races....I think I may have stopped moving for all of 5 minutes during the whole class! OMG! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Not to over-comment but I'm just relieved that there are so many excellent puns to be made with the word "weight." :)

    And I'm proud of you for showing up and for dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahaha.....I TOO am VERY GLAD about the SAME! I am racking my brain for something new to call each post.....It is a STRUGGLE believe me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete